Get Ready For Take Off!November 22, 2016
Travelling On Board With Your Most Precious Cargo!
Britax Safe-n-Sound design and manufacture car seats to protect your children safely while on the move – no matter your choice of transport the safety leaders have got you sorted!
Their world leading innovations and technologies help to reduce serious injury and save children’s lives, which is why Britax has been at the forefront of car seat safety development for 50 years. That’s why they lead the way in child car seat safety here and all around the world!
Britax Safe-n-Sound also develop seats to ensure that they meet domestic airline guidelines for use on-board an aircraft.
That’s right! If parents are a little unsure or uncertain about travelling on a plane around Australia with a baby – Australian families can be full of confidence knowing that our products go above and beyond safety requirements both on the road and in the sky.
As a matter of fact, parents can head off on their next holiday knowing their bub will be travelling in complete safety so they can be free to enjoy all the adventures they choose to do to together as a family!
And, what’s more? Bub will feel much more comfortable being seated in their very own car seat which feels and smells familiar. Win Win for both parent and child ✓
A perfect example of an aircraft compatible seat for domestic use within their range of car seats is their Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia™ - your hassle free travel companion!
It offers advanced safety features; these include:
- Rear Facing For Longer: Your child can remain rearward facing until they are approximately 2-3 years old, which is safer for your child.
- ISOFIX: ISOFLEX™ connectors allow for installation to vehicles with ISOFIX low anchorages. ISOFIX use ensures an easier installation, correct fit and a safer journey every time.
- Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT™):Dual layer head protection minimises the energy generated in a side impact crash. The inner SICT™ layer provides 180° protection around your child’s head, whilst the outer SICT™ layer on the seat exterior absorbs immediate crash energy.
- Active Head Restraint (AHR™):Designed specifically with deeper side wings that shield and contain your child’s head in a side impact crash. AHR™ grows with your child working with SICT™ to contain your child’s head and to minimise impact forces.
- Thermo5™: High performance fabric with Bamboo Charcoal means your child will travel in quality and premium comfort your child deserves.
Another example is the Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity baby capsule. The capsule (without base) is suitable for domestic aircraft use and becomes an invaluable travel companion as it allows parents to transfer their sleeping baby from areoplane to stroller or out and about in the destination of their choice. This is also the only capsule in Australia suitable for low birth weight and premature infant without restrictive medical conditions.
About BRITAX Child Safety Inc.
Britax understand how to best protect your child and are continuously testing, researching and pushing the boundaries of safety standards in Australia. When it comes to car safety, Britax are the pros! To top it off, Britax are the only car seat manufacturer in the Southern Hemisphere that have their own crash test facility, so you know they’re committed to being there for your family from the very first car ride home.
Below are some of our aircraft compatible Child Safety Restraints for Australian use only.